domingo, 15 de noviembre de 2009

Endlessly

“I’m Alive, I’m Alive, oh yeah
Between the good and bad is where you’ll find me,
Reaching for heaven.”

I’m Alive – Becca

All this time… I’ve been listening to your lies many years now… You don’t really know who I am…

All you wanted is now in front of you. And what did you get? What did I get!?!

Nothing!

You think you can see people thought… You think you can see their souls… But you can only watch yourself… look inside your own emptiness…

I still remember that day… when you decided to come into my life… when you forced yourself to believe that you felt something for me…

“You want something different, don’t you?” that’s what you said, dancing around me, like a ten-year-olded funny girl… “You want to be able to feel different… to not feel at all…”

That’s how I fell into your trap…

But not any more…

I’m stronger now… I think I can stand myself… and my own feelings…

-Hey! Are you ready? We are leaving!... Were you just talking to the mirrow?

-It doesn’t matter. Let’s go.

No hay comentarios: